Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

A beautiful TREE!

OH I love this card!

Check it out, as it is a clean & simple holiday card!  This is totally a 'me' card.  These 2 colors together are just awesome. 

I've been working on creating cards for next month Christmas Card Class & this just might be one of the cards I offer for it.  
Have you noticed this awesome background stamp in the Holiday Catalog?  It is called- 'Merry Medley' on page 30.  I love all of the words in this collage stamp. 
This is a z fold card.....check out how it opens up.

stamp sets:  'Merry Medley' & 'Greetings from Santa'
card stock:  Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake & Very Vanilla
ink: Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke
other:  1 3/4" Circle Punch, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, 5/8" Burlap Ribbon, Metallic Enamel Shapes, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

++++++
Yesterday was busy day with all of my boys.  We had a fun day & played outside, enjoying the beautiful weather some too.

Last night I was a farmer & helped Deke on the farm with the pigs.  When we got in I sorted orders & worked on stamp stuff.

This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to the office for the morning.  I'm off early to go to Manda's, as she has an early meeting.  I'll get the boys up, fed & the twins off to pre-school for the day.  I'll spend my day with Trey & Masen.  Tonight when the boys go home I'm a farmer again, helping Deke sell hogs & move pigs.  We are getting ready for new baby piggies that we'll be getting next week!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment