Pages

Friday, October 14, 2016

'Joyful Nativity'

Oh- I love this pretty card!  It is one of the options for my upcoming Christmas Card Class/KITS TO GO options!

It is clean, simple, elegant & shiny!  What a great combination for a pretty Christmas card of Mary, Joseph & baby Jesus in the stable. 
stamp set:   'Joyful Nativity' & 'Greetings from Santa' (words)
card stock:  Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Gold Foil
ink:  Soft Suede
other:  Paper Snips, Dimensionals, Gold Sequins, Big Shot, Sparkle Embossing Folder
++++++
Yesterday was a busy day on the farm with the boys & piggies.  Brayden rode the bus here after school, so the boys had fun playing outside again.  After Steve got off work, Susie's Hair Hut was open for business to get his hair cut.  When the Seeley's went home Brayden went to the field to ride with Papa in the tractor & hang out with us all night.  When he went to bed I burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock.  

Nathan, Sarah, Masen & Trevor went to Kansas City to race last night, tonight & Saturday night in the USRA Nationals.  Nathan won his heat last night & he got wrecked in the main on the 1st lap.  Thankfully he is ok......just has front left damage.  Hope he has good luck tonight!

This morning I'm off early to get the boys (Brayden, Brody & Drake) all to school.  Then Trey & I have errands to run in town.  Trey is going to ride with Papa for awhile in the tractor, while I work on cutting card stock.  When the boys go home tonight I'll be hurrying to get everything all finished & set up for everyone that is joining me tonight at our home for one of my monthly stamp classes here.  

Deke is home to work on the farm all day.  He is planning to chore & then spend the rest of the day/night in the field again.

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment