Pages

Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween!!!

Wow- check out this card!

This is a cool Halloween card that my dear demonstrator friend, Sally Davis made for her swap, for our last team meeting!  Isn't it cool!  I just love it!!!!!

She used the Woodland Embossing folder & the 'Spooky Fun' stamp set, along with the coordinating Halloween Scenes Edgelits Dies.
++++++

OH my.......yesterday was a LONG day!!  I left home at 9:00 a.m. & got back home at 9:50 p.m.  I spent my whole day in South English cleaning & packing up from my Holiday Extravaganza class.  Everything is unloaded from both vehicles & sitting in boxes & laundry baskets on our family room floor.  Now to get it all unpacked & put back away where it belongs today.  

Deke is off early to chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'm off to go pick up the boys & spend our day together.  Tonight I'll be working on stamping stuff! I need to get everything all put back where it belongs so that I can start working on this upcoming weekends stamping events!  And of course I am looking forward to seeing our little trick-or-treaters tonight too!

Gotta run......
Wishing you all a Spooky Halloween!! 
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment