Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2016

A 'Santa's Sleigh' bendy card!

Wow- check out this cool card!  

This is one that I created for my upcoming Holiday Extravaganza class that is this coming Saturday!  

I love the way it turned out!!
It stands up perfectly!  When you open it up I have the inside greetings & a place for you to sign it!  It fits perfectly into one of our medium envelopes. The Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer makes perfect snow & it just sparkles!!

stamp set:  'Santa's Sleigh'
card stock:  Thick Whisper White, Soft Sky, Soft Suede, Real Red, Garden Green, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer
ink:  Black Memento
other:  Red Grosgrain ribbon, Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Paper Snips, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Tear & Tape, Santa's Sleigh Thinlit Dies
++++
Yesterday was a busy day.....going 100 mph.  Boys, pigs & stamping!  

This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to 2 meetings in Ottumwa & be back in town for a 1:00 meeting in Sigourney.  I'm off to go pick up my boys for the day.  Tonight when they leave I'll be burning the midnight oil again cutting card stock!

I hope you have an awesome Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment