Pages

Monday, October 17, 2016

'Christmas Pines'

Here is a another one of the cards that everyone joining me this past week made at my October monthly card classes.  It is a fun easel card, using the  cool set- 'Christmas Pines' that is in the Holiday Catalog.  
These pine cones are stinkin' cute!  Don't you think they are pretty!

This card is for Thanksgiving, but you could easily change the words to make it a pretty Christmas card, or it could even be a sympathy or birthday card!

This stamp set- 'Christmas Pines' & coordinating Thinlits Pretty Pines.  They can be purchased together in a BUNDLE & you save 10%.  

stamp sets:  'Christmas Pines' & 'Suite Seasons'
card stock:  Garden Green, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip & Very Vanilla
ink:  Garden Green, Chocolate Chip
other:  Big Shot, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Bow Builder Punch, Precision Plate, Pretty Pines Thinlit Dies, Thick Vanilla Twine, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Wink of Stella Pen
 +++++
Woo Hoo- I had a great day of stamping again with everyone that joined me yesterday!  Karen & Kathy were awesome hostesses.  AND Bless Ruth for being my "right hand" each month!  We had some new gals join us too- Luann, Peggy & Becky & I hope they join us again!!  I think it was just a great day had by all!  Friends & stamping are just the prefect combination.  
 
You all know that fall is my favorite time of the year.  Well- the leaves are really changing & my drive to Hiawatha was just beautiful!  Green, brown, yellow, orange, red.....the colors were just gorgeous!  I was in awhh at Mother Natures beauty!  
 
Last night Manda, Steve & the boys stopped out for a bit.  And then we ran up to Nathan & Sarah's for a few minutes after supper.  I loved getting to see all our boys last night.  Masen hadn't seen us since Wednesday.....and he was just full of kisses for both G'ma & Papa!  How blessed we are that our kids & grandsons all live so close to us & we get to see them all almost daily!  
 
I was beat last night after a full week of stamping & classes, boys & pigs.  I fell asleep on the couch watching the Cubs game with Deke.
 
This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to weekly board meeting.  I'm off early to walk & then go pick up the boys for the day!  Tonight when they go home I'll be placing orders & getting things from the past week/weekends classes all put away.
 
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment