Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Here are all of the cards avaiable for my upcoming Christmas Card Class!

Wow- I'm so excited to share all of these pretty Christmas cards with you!!!!!

Check them out.......Here are all of the Christmas Card options you can choose from for my upcoming Annual Christmas Card Class!!  I know several of you have been patiently waiting for me to get these all done so you can see them & get your card(s) picked out!  I was a very busy bee creating them last week.  This frame is my display board I'm taking with me to all of my stamp classes this week so that everyone joining me can see all of these cards in person. 

Email me HERE for more details on this upcoming class!  

Here some NOTES:  The actual Christmas Card Class will be held here at our home on Saturday, November 19th for you to come make all of your Christmas cards.  I'll provide a light lunch (soup) & table space for everyone & we'll have Christmas music playing & have fun getting geared up for Christmas!  BUT- if you want to make any of these cards & can't make it to my actual class on November 19th, you can get any of these cards in my KITS TO GO- which are available now through November 30th!  For both the actual class & the KITS TO GO- you have to purchase the stamp set, adhesive & any ink pads needed for the card(s) you choose.  I'll then cut all of the cardstock & make your one sample card for you.  All cards are available for you to purchase in increments of 20 (20, 40, 60, 80, 100, etc.).  If you order any of the KITS TO GO- you can pick up your kit(s) at any of my upcoming classes or I can mail them to you for an additional cost of the postage. 

If you want to make several Christmas cards, you can purchase any of the sets & make different cards!  EXAMPLE- You purchase the 'Joyful Nativity' set & ink pads & you can then get the kits to make 20 each (total of 60) of all 3 of the 3 different cards!!

The 4 stamp sets used to create these cards are:  
  • 'Christmas Pines' = Holiday Catalog- pg. 19
  • 'Joyful Nativity'- Annual Catalog- pg. 35
  • 'Father Christmas'- Holiday Catalog- pg. 22
  • 'Greetings from Santa'- Holiday Catalog- pg. 11
Just think, you can make any of these Christmas cards to send out to your family & friends this holiday season & I'll help you to get this accomplished!

Which one is your favorite Christmas card?

+++++
Yesterday was a busy day with my boys.  Brayden was here for awhile after school too.  The boys sure all love playing together.  It is so nice to have them enjoy playing outside on these beautiful fall days.  Brody rode with Papa in the tractor for awhile.  He loved it!  Trey wanted to go.....so I will send him sometime later this week out to ride with Papa.  

When the boys went home I painted canning rings for a craft project I'm doing with the boys- making pumpkins.  Then I worked on placing orders & SU! things until about 10:45.  I went out & rode with Deke in the tractor until it started raining about 12:20.  He decided at that time to call it a night & was shutting everything down when I headed to the house. 

This morning we are all up early & on the go!  Deke is off to chore & get things ready for our baby piggies that are coming this morning.  I'm off to go pick up the boys & get back home to eat a quick breakfast & be outside before the baby piggies get here, so I can help Deke.  The boys are excited to get to help Papa on the farm today!

And then tonight Deke will work in the field again & I'll burn the midnight oil cutting card stock!!  

Gotta run.....I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment