Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2016

'Greetings from Santa'

This is a very traditional Christmas card in Garden Green & Cherry Cobbler.  It is one of the card options for my upcoming Christmas Card Class or KITS TO GO!  

It is clean & simple card!  

I added the Clear Wink of Stella Pen over the top of the trees to give them a little sparkle! 
stamp set:   'Greetings from Santa'
card stock:  Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Crushed Curry
ink:  Garden Green
other:  Confetti Stars Border Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Clear Wink of Stella
+++++
Yesterday morning Trey & I ran errands.....recycle center, car wash, bank, gas station, etc.  He rode in the tractor with Papa for about an hour after lunch.  I took him home after school.....and the Seeley's headed to Memphis.  I spent my night stamping!  Deke spent his night in the field.

This morning Deke is off to chore & then head to the field.  I'm home all day & will spend my day stamping!  Tonight we plan to head to the races in Memphis.  

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL day!!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment