Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

This Happy Haunting card is another sneak peek!!

Hello!
Here is another sneak peek for you.
These stamp sets & designer paper are in the New Holiday Catalog!
You (as a customer) will be able to start ordering out of this catalog this Thursday!
Woo Hoo!!!

Check out these cute little ghosts!
They work perfectly to stamp & then punch out with the 1" Circle Punch.
Check out how I layered them with the Hexagon Punch.
 'Holiday Home' & 'Ghoulish Greetings'
cs: Basic Black, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango
dp:  Motley Monsters Designer Paper
ink:  Black Memento Ink pad
supplies:  1 3/8" Circle Punch, Hexagon Punch, 1" Circle Punch, dimensionals
 ++++++

We had a wonderful day with family yesterday celebrating Trey's baptism.
 Brody, Clint, Jenny, Trey, Father Charles, Steven, Manda & Drake

My mom, Dick, Aunt Virginia, Deke parents- Betsy & Dave, 
Steve's parents- Mark & Becky, plus Nathan, Deke & I 
were all at mass, the baptism & then ate lunch together at the Pizza Ranch.

They guys worked in the shop all afternoon.
And I spent my day/night stamping!
I've been a busy bee trying to get projects created for all of my upcoming
stamping events that I have happening in September!
I'm headed to Manda's this morning to get my boys.
We are excited that Brayden will be out after school today.
We haven't seen him for almost a week!

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment