Pages

Saturday, August 30, 2014

A beautiful fall wreath!!

Hello!
When I first saw this wreath in the Holiday Catalog I was in love with it!

I needed a sympathy card for a couple of dear friends earlier this week
& this is what I created to send to them.
I thought it turned out super cute. 
'Wondrous Wreath', 'Woodgrain Background','A Dozen Thoughts'
cs:  Soft Suede, Crumb Cake & Naturals Ivory
ink:  Crumb Cake, Soft Suede & Cajun Craze
supplies:  Candy Dot Bases, Big Shot, Wondrous Wreath Framelits, Paper Snips, 
dimensionals, 1/2" Circle punch, Mat Pack

NOTES:
*Everyone joining me to stamp at my September classes 
will get to make a fall card similar to this one.

*This is a Photopolymer stamp set.
To get a clear, crisp image using these types of stamps I have a 
Paper Piercing Mat under neath my card stock.
I works like a charm!!
+++++

We got clear to Columbus Junction last night & they cancelled the races due to the rain.
So Brayden, Manda, Brody, Drake, Trey & I ate supper at McDonald's in Washington
& then the boys played on the inside playground there for awhile.

Brayden is spending the day with us.
I'm headed out now to get my hair cut.
Then home to go to Manda's & help her get ready for the boys' 
birthday party that is tomorrow.
Brayden is thrilled he gets to help Papa today feed pigs, grind feed & help on the farm.
Since he is in school again now he missed out on getting to follow Papa around.

Tonight we are taking the 3 older boys & going to the Figure 8 races in Sigourney.
They boys are excited!!
I hope they don't get rained out.

Last night our internet was down- so I'm sorry for the later than normal post.
I'm glad that they got it fixed.

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday.
Happy stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment