Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Hello There!

Hello!
Here is a pretty black & white card.
I actually did this layout at my July classes & for one of my convention swaps.
To see that card CLICK HERE!
This card is what I made with some of the left over pieces.
Black & white cards are always stunning I think!
I just love them!
 I will update this post sometime soon with the supply list.

I'm still cutting card stock & getting ready for my class that I have today.
Laura is my hostess.
I'm so looking forward to seeing her & everyone there.
I will be sharing 6 super cute cards with everyone & I can't wait!
I will post all 6 of those cards sometime within the next week or so.
All 6 of those cards will also be the same cards that everyone joining me for my other 2 classes this week will be making- so I don't want to spoil the fun by showing them here too soon.

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment