Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Its for you!

Hello!
Here is another convention gift I made.
I covered journal books with our designer paper.
 I thought these bright colors & this stamp set were fun!
'Amazing Birthday' is very versatile & can be used for things other than just birthdays.
 'Amazing Birthday'
cs:  Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
ink:  Melon Mambo
supplies:  2 1/2" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Paper Snips, Dimensionals

Had a fun morning walk with Manda & their 3 boys.
Then picked up Brayden & we enjoyed our day together.
I bought some cool Crayons that you can write on the windows with!
So we had fun with them & doing some other crafting too.
The guys raced in Columbus Junction last night.
And I gathered supplies & tried to figure out projects for this coming weeks classes.
I'm praying I have good mojo today & everything just clicks!
 As I'll be spending my day stamping today!!
I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment