Pages

Monday, August 4, 2014

Make today ridiculously AMAZING!!

Hello!
This card is one of my August workshop cards!
I love the cheery bright colors of it.
This stamp set was one that we got with our convention registration.
It is a fun one for sure.
My card was inspired by a swap that I got from Jessica Lewis.
You can see her card here.
I am not good as copying- so mine is different- but yet has inspiration from hers.
I emailed her when I got her swap & told her how much I loved it!
Thanks Jessica!
 'Amazing Birthday'
cs:  Real Red, Crushed Curry, Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
dp:  Type Set Specialty Designer Paper
markers:  Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay & Real Red
supplies:  Big Shot, Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder, 
Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Spiral Border Punch, Dimensionals, Brights Candy Dots, Crushed Curry 1/4" Ribbon, Paper Clip, Distressing Tool

+++++++
Talk about amazing......Laura had an amazing stampin' party yesterday!
Woo Hoo!
I think everyone had fun & enjoyed their day stamping together!
I'm glad that they could all join us & let me share my love of stamping with all of them.

Deke is headed to the office this morning for a meeting, home to chore & 
heads out again for another meeting tonight. 
G'ma will be home today with all 4 boys!
I'm sure I'll be exhausted tonight- but have lots of stamping to do- 
so will have to get my second wind somehow.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

2 comments: