Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

A fall "Lovely As A Tree"!

Good morning!
This tree stamp set has to be one of my favorite stamp sets ever.
Each year I fear that it will retire.
Thankfully it is still around for us to create with.
'Lovely As A Tree' & 'Four You'
cs:  Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Naturals Ivory
ink:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
markers:  Cajun Craze, Always Artichoke & Early Espresso
supplies:  Big Shot, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Neutrals Candy Dots (Early Espresso), dimensionals, Square framelits

NOTES:
I did the thumping technique on these trees to give them the fall colors.
First I stamped the whole tree image stamp set into Crumb Cake.
Then I thumped on colors of- Early Espresso, Always Artichoke & Cajun Craze
with our Stampin' Write Markers.

I also did the spotlighting technique on this card too,
by cutting out these squares with the square framelits to highlight them.
 +++++

Happy 50th Birthday today to my brother-in-law Dan.
He has a tree trimming business in the Sigourney area & 
 I designed this card with him in mind.

We had a busy day yesterday.
They boys had fun playing together.
I took Brayden to see Dr. Brian, as he has bronchitis,
so got some meds.
HOPE he is better soon.
No time to be sick with school starting tomorrow.

We also got to go play in the What Cheer park for about 1 hour yesterday morning.
And I got Brayden's hair cut last night too- 
so he'll be ready for school.

Today will just be the 3 Seeley boys here.
Looking forward to my busy day with them.
Tonight I'm a farmer helping Deke with selling hogs.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment