Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Another Holiday Catalog Sneak Peek using 'Wonderous Wreath'!

Good morning.
Oh my gosh.....I wish I had nothing else to do but stamp.
I would just love to be able to stamp all day/night 
& use some of the new preorder things I got from the Holiday Catalog. 
There are so many cool new products in it!
I have a huge wish list & I want them all!

So here is another sneak peek using some new products.
Obviously it is a Christmas card created with the new set- 'Wonderous Wreath'.
This is a new photopolymer set & it has coordinating framelits to go with it.
Woo hoo!!! 
Isn't it beautiful!
And the best part about it is that they are super easy to line up to stamp & cut out.
I love it!
'Wonderous Wreath' & 'Watercolor Winter Too'
cs:  Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Whisper White
ink:  Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler
supplies:  Big Shot,  Wonderful Wreath framelits, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder,
1" Cherry Cobbler Linen Ribbon, dimensionals, glue dot, paper snips
 
Check out this beautiful bow.
This new 1" Cherry Cobbler Linen Ribbon is yummy!
++++++
I had a busy day with my 4 boys yesterday.
They are busy! 
But oh so sweet!
Brayden & I went through his clothes last night- getting him ready for school. 
I can not believe he is going to be a 1st grader & start school next week.
 
Today I'll just have the 3 Seeley boys.
Brayden is going to Aunt Kathy's to visit.
Then tonight I'm a farmer.
Brayden & I will be helping Papa sort, load & sell hogs.
 
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment