Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

A clean & simple fall card....

Hello!
I am usually not a clean & simple stamper.
But I saw a layout like this & instantly thought that I should make a fall card 
using the new Fun Fall Framelits with the square punch.
I think it turned out pretty cute!
'Four You'
cs:  Whisper White, Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow
ink:  Mossy Meadow
supplies:  Banner Punch, 1" Square Punch, Big Shot, Fun Fall Framelits, dimensionals

So check out this stepped up version of the same card.
 
 Which card do you like better?
I think I personally like the clean & simple one the best!

++++
It was warm yesterday- but there was a nice breeze.
So much nicer than it was out on Monday.
The boys played outside for about 1 1/2 hours yesterday morning.

We got hogs loaded out & chores done.
It was late when we got in & made supper.
I was beat & went to bed early (before midnight) for me.

I'm headed to Manda's home this morning.
The 3 boys & I will take Brayden to school & then we'll head out to our farm.
We have a busy day!!!
 I hope it all clicks & we get everything done.
Susie's Hair Hut is open to cut Steve's hair when he gets off work.
Then we are all going to watch Brayden's first Flag Football game @ 6.
Then we are headed to the races to Osky to cheer on Nathan & the 52 Racing Team.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment