Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

A Halloween Sneak Peek from the Holiday Catalog!

Good morning!!
Woo Hoo.......
I've been hearing from many of you that you have received your 
Holiday Catalog in the mail & are lovin' it!!
So am I!
Oh my gosh there is so much in it & I want it all.
It is jam packed full of so many awesome new products!

As you know fall is my favorite time of the year.
I'm gonna have fun making Halloween & Fall cards
with all of the new new products that are in the Holiday Catalog!
 What do you think of this 'batty' Halloween card?
 I am starting to gear up for my upcoming Halloween Treats class.
I know I have more ideas that we will be able to do at this class.
I'll be sharing several Halloween projects with you over the next few weeks.
Some of these projects just might end up being ones 
we'll do at my Halloween Treats class.

Today's card has 3 cute little bats on it- that is forsure.

'Freaky Friends' & 'Frightful Wreath'
cs:  Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
dp:  Motley Monsters Designer Paper
ink:  Black Memento Pad
supplies:  1" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Scalloped Circle Punch, Paper Snips, Dimensionals
 +++++++

Lovin' spending my days with my boys.
They are so sweet!
And they are all growing up way too fast.
Today is an exciting day as Brayden starts 1st grade.
Oh my gosh....I can't believe it!
I know he was excited & I can't wait to hear all about it!

We have alot of things on our schedule to get done today.
One of which is cutting Brody & Drake's hair.
I've promised them that if they are good & let me cut their hair-
G'ma will take them to the races with her tonight & they can spend the night.
So we'll see how my bribe goes.
I have my fingers crossed that it will go as planned.

Nathan has had one bad luck run after another lately.
They went to Tipton last night racing & he won his heat,
but had bad luck & didn't finish the main.
I think the car is finally set up good & things are clicking.
I am a HOPING he has good luck tonight.
We'll be there to cheer him on. 

It was a hot night selling hogs last night.
Thankfully it cooled down some & there was a little breeze.
I am hoping that the trucker makes it to the packing house with out any issues.

Ok.....off to Manda's house I go to pick up the boys.
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment