Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2014

A sneak peek of a FALL tree using 'Holiday Home'.

Hello!
Here is a fun fall card.
This is an awesome new photopolymer stamp set that has TONS 
of different seasonal images in it.
It is called 'Holiday Home'.
It is on pg. 16 in the New Holiday Catalog.
Be sure to check it out!
You'll be seeing LOTS of other projects created with this 
cool new set in the coming months.

Check out the designer paper.
It is from the Motley Designer Paper on pg. 45 of the Holiday Catalog.

NOTE:  
I did take my Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker & make 3 little dots randomly 
all over the Dp to give it more color & dimension.
And I couldn't decide which direction I liked the card going.....
so here are 2 different cards using the exact same dimensions.
They have 2 totally different looks don't they!

Did you notice the cute "little pumpkin" sitting by the tree base?
I stamped & then hand cut it out.
I used a glue dot to attach it to the card.

'Holiday Home'
cs:  Mossy Meadow, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight & Whisper White
dp:  Motley Monsters Designer Paper
ink:  Black Memento pad
markers:  Mossy Meadow, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Early Espresso
supplies:  Big Shot, Circle Framelits, Star Burst Framelits, 2" Circle Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Mossy Meadow Ribbon, glue dots, dimensionals

+++++
I had a busy day with the boys.
I got Brody's hair cut & he was SO GOOD!
Then went to Osky last night to deposit a hog check & get some groceries.
Got home, made supper, got groceries put away & did farm bookwork.

I'm off to Manda's now.
HOPE to get Drake's hair cut sometime today.
Then we are home for a change tonight.
I have to get some much needed stamping things done.

Wishing you a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment