Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Here is some 'Sweet Stuff'!

Good morning!!
Here is another one of the cards everyone at my August classes.
At convention I saw a swap that someone made using this stamp set.
I loved how the 3 flowers were together.
So here is my version & I made it into a fun fold!
 Isn't it cute!
Check out the shinny flower centers that I added Crystal Effects to.
 Isn't this diagonal fold cute!

'Sweet Stuff' & 'And Many More'
cs:  Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
dp:  Brights Color Collection Designer Paper
ink:  Black Memento Pad
markers:  Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight
supplies:  Dimensionals, Big Shot, Circle Framelits, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Crystal Effects, Basic Rhinestones, Word Window Punch, Scalloped Circle Punch
+++++
It was great to visit with my friends for coffee yesterday morning.
We had alot to catch up on & didn't have enough time to do it all in.
Hope we can find time to do it again soon.

Bless Deke for helping me yesterday freeze corn.
He cut all of the corn off the cobs.
I cooked, drained & bagged it.
We ended up putting 91- 2 1/2 cup bags into the freezer.
It sure will taste yummy this winter!

Last night the guys went racing.
Nathan finished 4th.
I worked on putting away stamp stuff.

We have a full day today with family!
 
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment