Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Hello.....again.....

Hello!
This is a simple card that I made using some left over pieces from 
'#hello'
cs:  Night of Navy, Real Red, Whipser White
dp:  Maritime
ink: Real Red
supplies:  2" Circle Punch, Big Shot, Starburst Framelits, Circle Framelits, 
White Organza Ribbon, dimensionals, glue dot

I worked on things for my upcoming downline meeting all evening last night,
into wee hours this morning.
I'm headed to bed for a few hours & then will go to Manda's for awhile in the morning.
Then home to hopefully get lots of stamping stuff done for my upcoming classes
 & downline meeting that I have in the next few days.

Deke is in the office today.
And there are no races tonight, due to the State Fair.....
so I'll get to stamp all night!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment