Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2014

They are almost 3!

It will soon be 'party time' for the twins.
Can you believe that the they are going to be 3 the end of this month?
Where does time go?

Manda & I got together a couple of weeks ago & designed their birthday invitations.
It is so fun to stamp together....and with our busy family lives we don't 
get to do that too often any more.
This is a fun pocket card created with a retired stamp set using the dump truck.
The boys love books.
And one of their favorite books is 'Goodnight Construction Site'.
So their party this year will be construction themed.
 Didn't this card just turn out so cute!!
All of the supplies we used to create this card, other than the dump truck,
 are all current products that you can still purchase.

I will update this post sometime soon with the list of supplies we used.
++++++

Today is a full day of stamping!!
My downline will be coming to our home to spend the day with me.
I am looking forward to seeing everyone & sharing with each other.
 
I am still working on my swaps....so gotta run.
I have lots to do before they walk in the door.
 
I hope you have a SPECTACULAR Saturday!!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment