Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2014

I'm lovin' 'Flower Patch'!

Hello!
Here is a pretty card that everyone joining me for my August classes is making.
Oh my gosh.....I totally love this 2 steppin' stamp set & 
coordinating framelits called Flower Flair.
This is a photopolymer stamp set only.
Isn't it just beautiful!
'Flower Patch' & 'A Dozen Thoughts'
cs:  Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
dp:  Typeset Specialty Designer Paper
ink:  Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Tangelo Twist
other:  Big Shot, Oval Framelits, Flower Flair Framelits, Oval Accents Die, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals, Linen Thread, Glue Dots, Sponge, Honeycomb Embossing Folder

Wow- what a great tent fold card huh!
 ++++++++

What an awesome day of stamping we had yesterday at our home with all of my downline here!
It is so fun to see how creative everyone else is.
We had tons of fun!
And we got tons of ideas!
Plus we had alot of yummy food for our potluck lunch too.
I'm so glad that so many could join me.

Today I'm off to Hiawatha for a workshop there.
Faith & Paula are co-hostesses today.
I can't wait to see everyone & stamp!
We have a few new gals joining us & I'm looking forward to meeting them.
I am also excited that I have a passenger riding along with me today too.
As Brayden is riding up with Grandma.
Aunt Darci is coming to meet us at my worskhop & he'll go spend the afternoon with her & Maria.
He is excited & I think that they are too!!
I know that Darci has alot of fun things planned for them to do together.
I'm gonna enjoy getting to visit with Brayden on the way up & back home.
Plus I know he is excited to get to see grandma's friends that stamp with her too!

Ok......I was beat last night so went to bed early for me.
Thus I'm up bright & early this morning to finish cutting card stock & packing up.
We'll be heading out the door soon.

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment