Pages

Friday, August 22, 2014

Another Holiday Catalog Sneak Peek!!

Hello!
Oh how I love this new stamp set.
And these words are just awesome!
How fitting for me to share this today-
as I'm so grateful for all of you!
You are all such a blessing in my life!
This is a totally 'me' card.
My style & my colors.
It is a little more clean & simple than my normal style- 
but I love it!

'For All Things'
cs:  Sahara Sand, Early Espresso & Whisper White
dp:  Motley Monsters Designer Paper
ink:  Sahara Sand & Early Espresso
supplies:  Extra Large Oval Punch & dimensionals
 ++++++
 We are off to the races tonight to cheer on Nathan at Columbus Junction
if we don't get rained out.
The boys are really wanting to go to the races so hope we can.
Drake has to get his hair cut yet today though before he gets to go.
So I hope that goes well!

Brayden is flying to New York today for a wedding with him mom & Mike.
Sure will miss my little man while he is gone.
 And I can't wait to hear all about his trip, school & flag football practice
when I see him on Monday.

I'm off to Manda's home.
We'll go to the recycling center too on our way back out here. 
 
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment