Pages

Friday, March 4, 2016

He's a cute CHICK!

Here is a cute little chick!  He is from the Sale-a-bration stamp set- 'Honeycomb Hello'.  I think that he just pump & adorable!!

stamp sets:  'Honeycomb Happiness' & 'Botanicals for You' 
Both of these are Sale-a-bration stamp sets & you can earn them until 3/31/16 with a qualifying $50 order.
card stock:  Crushed Curry, Basic Black & Whisper White
designer paper:  Botancial Gardens DSP
ink:  Basic Black Archival
marker:  Crushed Curry 
other:  2 1/2" Circle Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Paper Snips

This chick bring back lots of fond memories for me...... as years ago my grandparents had chickens.  I loved it when April rolled around & we got new baby chicks on their farm.  It was always around Easter time & it also meant that Spring was almost here!  I have pictures of me sitting in the middle of the chicken coop with baby chicks all around me.  I remember well getting those baby chicks in & getting to hold them too.  I also learned to gather & wash eggs, butcher chickens & pluck out feathers, plus we also made yummy homemade noodles too.  WOW- I learned so much on their farm & I was so blessed to live only 2 miles from them growing up.  I got to spend every Friday night at their home & go to town with them every Saturday morning.  I learned so much from them & I treasure those memories so much!
+++++
Last night was a late night working on our farm with the piggies.  By the time we got in, had showers, made supper, did dishes, etc.....it was almost time to go to bed.  

This morning I'm off to pick up my boys for the day!  Tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil stamping- creating for my upcoming March stamp classes.  I have lots of ideas & pray that I have good mojo & all just clicks!

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment