Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2014

'Get Your Santa On' is a Holiday Sneak Peek!

Hello!
Here is another Holiday Catalog Sneak Peek!
It is a shaker card!

At convention they have prize patrols for free Stampin' Up! products 
that they just shared with us and/or demonstrated on stage.
I never win anything- but was a lucky gal one day.
I won this new stamp set & the punch for these little stars too!
Woo Hoo!!!

A card similar to this was demonstrated on stage.
But of course I added a few more layers & changed it.....
but loved the shaker idea.
 Isn't this just such a cute little Santa?

'Get Your Santa On'
cs:  Old Olive, Real Red, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
ink:  Black Memento
markers:  Stampin' Write Markers in Old Olive, Real Red, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight
supplies:  Big Shot, Circle Framelits, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Old Olive Twine, Paper Snips, Confetti Star Punch, dimensionals, glue dots, 4 x 6 Cellophane Bag

Last Saturday I had my team here at our home for an all day downline meeting.
This was my shoe box swap that they got to make.
Everyone loved it!
I do too!
 +++++++

Yesterday I got a new phone, ran errands, went to Manda's & helped her, 
took the twins on an hour walk in the wagon, 
played outside w/them,  meet Brayden's mom & brought him home with me,
shucked corn for 3 1/2 hours, worked on putting things away in my Stampin' Studio, etc.
Needless to say- I got alot done- but not near enough.

This morning I'm headed out to have coffee with 3 of my old  co-workers 
from the courthouse- Donna, Crystal & Phyllis.
I miss them & I'm looking forward to getting to visit 
& play catch up with them.
3 of us have had new grandsons born in the past few months...
so I know we'll have tons & tons to chat about.
 Then I'll be home to freeze corn the rest of the day/night!

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment