Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2026

Whispering Woods DSP

Check out these 3 cards.
 
Everyone joining me for my upcoming September monthly classes will
get to make one of these cards!
 
They are all 3 made using the exact same piece of DSP.
#168368- Whispering Woods DSP- $13.00
AND I used several NEW products from the September-December 2026 Catalog. 
This leaf card is what I designed for class.
But when I was adding the adhesive to the backside of the DSP I realized
that the wild life images & trees were cool too!
So any of these 3 cards could be chosen, depending on what image you like the best!  
Here are trees, hill, deer & moose on this side of the DSP.
Or maybe you just like the trees.
 
Which card is your favorite?
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp sets:
  • Elegantly Wrapped
  • Exciting Times 
card stock:
  • Pretty Peacock- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2" & fold in half for card base
  • Pretty Peacock- 3 x 3"
  • Pretty Peacock- 2 3/4" strip- die cut scalloped circle 
  • Lost Lagoon- 3 3/4 x 5"- emboss using the Softly Woven 3D Embossing Folder
  • Lost Lagoon- 2 3/4" strip- punch out 2 3/8" Circle
  • Basic White- 2" strip- die cut stitched circle
  • Basic White- 3 1/2 x 4 3/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Whispering Woods-
  • 2 x 4" 
ink:  Pretty Peacock
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Softly Woven 3D Embossing Folder; Specialty Plate; Stylish Shapes Dies; Scalloped Blooms Dies; 2 3/8" Circle Punch; Array of Dots; White 3/8" Ribbon; dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a great Thursday!
Happy stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment