Pages

Friday, September 4, 2026

Lustrous Leaves with Copper Hot Foil

WOW! 
I am so tired of this hot weather & I'm ready for Fall.
How about you?
 
Check out today's gorgeous Fall card! 
I used the Stampin' Hot Foil System to hot foil, emboss & die cut this pretty Maple leaf.
 
Look closely & notice that there little emboss leaves down the center of card front using
#168221- Seasonal Cheer Mini Embossing Folder (set of 3)= $13.00-July Online Exclusive.
And look at this gorgeous Fall DSP.
It is the 
#168336- Autumn Opulence Specialty DSP= $17.00 September Online Exclusive
So what do you think?
I think that these cards are stunning & love the way they turned out.
And I am so lovin' using the New Hot Foil Machine & coordinating products!
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Botanical Expressions' (words)
card stock:
  •  Blackberry Bliss- 5 1/2 x 8 /2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base.  Emboss down center of card front using the Seasonal Cheer Mini Embossing Folder (small leaves)
  • Pecan Pie- 2 1/4 x 4 1/4"
  • Pecan Pie- 1 1/2" strip- punch out 1 1/4" Circle Punch
  • Crumb Cake-  3/4 x 3 3/4"
  • Two-Tone Crumb Cake-  4 x4"- foil leaf cluster, emboss with foil die & Impressions Mat, then die cut cluster of leaves
  • Very Vanilla- 1 1/2" strip- stamp words onto & punch out using 1 1/2" Circle Punch
  • Very Vanilla- 3 1/2 x 4 3/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Autumn Opulence Specialty DSP-
  • 2 x 4"
ink pad:  Blackberry Bliss
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Stampin' Hot Foil System; Lustrous Leaves Hot Foil Dies; Impressions Plate;Seasonal Cheer Mini Embossing Folder (set of 3- I used the leaves); Copper Foil;  Gold Adhesive Backed Dots; Baker's Twine Essentials Pack; glue dots; dimensionals
RETIRED:  1 1/2" Circle Punch 

IMPORTANT NOTE:  You must have the current Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine that has the flip down ends to work with the Stampin' Hot Foil System, as the old Black Big Shot is too narrow for the platform to fit into it.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment