Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Stampin' Up! Hot Foil

WOW!
Last Saturday I got together with a few demonstrator friends 
& we had a fun day stamping & creating together.
This is one of the cards that we made.
As Lynda brought her Hot Foil System & dies/stamp set to make this card.
Isn't it simple, yet so elegant.
It is just gorgeous in person!
 
Oh my gosh.....it was so much fun creating & playing with the Hot Foil System.
I can honestly say that I was totally surprised how easy it was & how much fun I had! 
I just loved creating with this Hot Foil System.
There are just endless possibilities with it. 
 
I will be sharing more fun projects using it- so stay tuned for them.
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Botanical Glow'
card stock:
  • Hydrangea Hue- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Hydrangea Hue- 4 1/4" strip- foil words & die cut
  • Silver Foil Sheet- 4 x 5 1/4"
  • Basic White- 3 3/4 x 5"- stamp leaves onto & then hot foil over it using Silver Foil/Machine
  • Basic White- 3 3/4 x 5"- for inside of card
ink:  Hydrangea Hue
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Stampin' Hot Foil System; Botanical Glow Dies; Classic Greetings Dies; Silver Foil; Rhinestone Basic Jewels; dimensionals
 
IMPORTANT NOTE:  You must have the current Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine to work with the Stampin' Hot Foil System, as the old Big Shot is too narrow for the platform to fit into it.
 
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment