Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2026

Mosaic Garden card

Here is a quick blog post!
Check it out....... 
Today's card is beautiful, simple & elegant all combined into one.
 
I used theses NEW products-
#168566- Mosaic Garden DSP= $13.00 September-December 2026 Catalog
$168266- Poetic Petals stamp set= $20.00 September Online Exclusive 
 I choose this fun block layout to show off this beautiful DSP!
Isn't it pretty!
I think that the Hydrangea Hue card base just makes the card pop! 
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Poetic Petals' (words)
card stock:
  • Hydrangea Hue- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2" & fold in half for card base
  • Hydrangea Hue- 2 3/4" strip- punch out 2 3/8" Circle Punch
  • Crisp Cantaloupe- 3 1/4 x 3 1/4"
  • Basic White- 2 3/4" strip- stamp words onto & punch out using 2 3/8" Circle PUnch
  • Basic White- 3 1/2 x 4 3/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Mosaic Garden DSP-
  •  3 x 3"- mosaic print
  • 1 1/2 x 4"- dots
  • 2 x 5"- printed pattern 
ink:  Hydrangea Hue
other:  2 3/8" Circle Punch; Crisp Cantaloupe 3/8" Bordered Ribbon; 2026-2028 In Color Dots; dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment