Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Sunflower Fields card

WOW!
Check out today's beautiful card.
I love Fall!
I love Sunflowers!
And I love how this card turned out.
This is a totally Susie card.
 
This is one of the cards that everyone joining me for my 
upcoming September monthly card classes will be making with me!
 
I used LOTS of new products from the September-December 2026 Catalog.
#168351- Sunflower Fields DSP= $13.00
#168359- Radiant Sunflowers Bundle= $48.50
#168442- Rustic Check 3D Embossing Folder= $10.00 
#168363- Radiant Gems= $8.50 
This fun split panel fun fold looks like this it is opened up!
Cool huh! 
Notice how I die cut a sunflower & leaves.
I added Wink of Stella to the center of the sunflower for some added sparkle!
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Radiant Sunflowers'
card stock:
  • Golden Glow- 5 1/2 x 6"- score at 1 3/4" & fold for card base
  • Golden Glow- 1 3/4 x 4 1/4"
  • Golden Glow- 1 3/4 x 3"
  • Golden Glow- 1 1/2" strip- die cut daisy
  • Pecan Pie- 1 5/8 x 2 3/4"
  • Pecan Pie- 4 x 5 1/4"- emboss using Rustic Check 3D Embossing Folder
  • Old Olive- 1 1/2" strip- die cut leaves
  • Early Espresso- 3/4" strip- die cut center of sunflower & add Wink of Stella on it 
  • Basic White- 2 3/4" strip- stamp words & die cut stitched label die
  • Basic White- 2 3/4 x 2 3/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Sunflower Fields DSP-
  • 1 1/2 x 12"- cut @ 5 1/4", then 4" & that leaves you a 2 3/4" piece 
ink:  Pecan Pie
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Radiant Sunflowers Dies; Rustic Check 3D Embossing Folder; Specialty Plate; Radiant Gems; Golden Glow Ribbon; Wink of Stella; dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment