Oh My Gosh......
I guess Halloween is suppose to be spooky- but
my little Halloween decor turned out cute & just so adorable!
This is a totally Susie project & I love it!
I used
#168464- Welcome Noel Dies= $34.00
#168176- Oh My Frights Bundle= $47.50
#168210- Web of Fun Dies= $38.00
#168168- Frightfully Fun DSP= $13.00
#168180-Adhesive-Backed Bats Ghosts & Dots
Bless my awesome husband, Deke for cutting & staining these boards for me
to make some decor projects.
I adhered the die cut onto the top/back edges of the boards using glue dots.
And then adhered the wood pieces together using Tear & Tape.
Check out the cute ghost embellishment flying around the house window!
Just sooo cute!
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set: 'Oh My Fright' (words)
card stock:
- Basic Black- 4" strip- die cut tree
- Basic Black- 2 3/4" strip- die cut houses
- Basic Black- 2" strip- die cut bats
- Daffodil Delight- 2 3/4" strip- die cut houses
- Daffodil Delight- 2" strip- die cut moon
- Pumpkin Pie- 4" strip- stamp words onto & die cut label
designer paper: Frightfully Fun DSP-
- 2 x 12"- make arch over wood & adhered edges with Tear & Tape
ink: Memento
other: Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Welcome Noel Dies; Oh My Fright Dies; Web of Fun Dies (label); Adhesive Backed Bats, Ghosts & Dots; dimensionals; glue dots & Tear & Tape
Non- Stampin' Up!: wood boards
I hope you have a SPECIAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE
Hugs-
SUSIE



No comments:
Post a Comment