Pages

Friday, September 11, 2026

Autumn Opulence Hot Foil Lustrous Leaves card

WOW!
Which do you like better?
THIS- on left?
or
THAT- on the right? 
 
Here are some totally Susie cards!
I love the way they turned out! 
 
Everyone joining me for my upcoming September monthly classes 
will be making one of these cards! 
 
 Isn't this DSP just gorgeous!
Note that I used the exact same DSP for both of these cards, 
but used opposite sides on the smaller piece. 
Notice the embossed leaves along the right edge of this card? 
I used the leaves from the 
#168221- Seasonal Cheer Mini Embossing Folders (set of 3)= $13.00
I embossed the leaves onto Two-Toned Crumb Cake card stock & then lightly sanded them! 
 
Don't miss out on noticing this amazing word stamp set.
This stamp set if found in the Hot Foil Brochure.
But it is just a stamp set that you can use like normal.
So don't miss out checking it out! 
I used the 
#170573- Framed & Fabulous= $20.00- Hot Foil Brochure
I am always partial to plaids & checked images.
So I love the piece of this weaved plaid DSP on this card.
 
 What do you think?
Aren't they both just beautiful!
 
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Framed & Fabulous'- Hot Foil Brochure
card stock:
  • Blackberry Bliss- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2" & fold in half for card base
  • Blackberry Bliss- 2 1/4 x 3 3/4"
  • Blackberry Bliss- 2 x 3 1/4"
  • Blackberry Bliss- 1 x 5 1/4"
  • Two-Toned Crumb Cake- 4 x 5 1/4"- embossing using Leaf Embossing Folder from Seasonal Cheer Mini Embossing Folder combo 
  • Two-Toned Crumb Cake- 4 x 5 1/4"- Hot Foil Leaves onto, then use "Reverse" image & die cut!
  • Basic White- 3 1/2 x 5 3/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Autumn Opulence- September Online Exclusive
ink:  Blackberry Bliss-
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Hot Foil System; Reverse Hot Foil Die; Lustrous Leaves Hot Foil Dies; Seasonal Cheer Mini Embossing Folder (leaves); Sanding Blocks; Advent Labels Punch; Gold Striped 3/8" Mesh Ribbon; Gold Adhesive-Backed Dots; Mini Glue Dots; dimensionals
 
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment