Happy Friday!!
Here is a quick post.......
As I have a jam packed weekend of stamp classes
and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone joining me.
What do you think of this card?
Here is another pretty Fall card using the
#168336- Autumn Opulence Specialty DSP= $17.00 September Online Exclusive
Did you notice the cool new embossing folder?
#168442- Rustic Check 3D Embossing Folder= $10.00
And I just love this new punch too!
#168398- Advent Labels Punch= $25.00
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set: 'Radiant Sunflowers' (words)
card stock:
- Early Espresso- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 2 1/8" & 4 1/4"- z fold for card base
- Early Espresso- 1/2 x 2 3/4"
- Crumb Cake- 4 x 5 1/4"
- Crumb Cake- 2" strip- stamp onto & punch out with Advent Labels Punch
- Cajun Craze- 3 3/4 x 5"- emboss with Rustic Check 3D Embossing Folder
- Very Vanilla- 3 1/2 x 4 3/4"- for inside of card
designer paper: Autumn Opulence Specialty DSP- September Online Exclusive
- 3 x 3"- cut diagonally
ink: Early Espresso
other: Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Rustic Check 3D Embossing Folder; Specialty Plate; Advent Labels Punch; Gold Adhesive Backed Dots; Neutrals Jute Combo Pack; dimensionals; glue dots
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:
Post a Comment