Pages

Monday, September 28, 2026

Autumn Opulence One Sheet Wonder- card #1

Check out today's CUTE card!!
I just LOVE this Fall DSP! 
 
This coming Saturday, 10/3/26 is World Card Making Day!
So I'm sharing a couple of different One Sheet Wonder templates with you this week.
I hope my templates inspire you to create some fun cards.
 
I've created 4 different cards with this 6x6" DSP template.
 Today's card is card template #1.
So be sure you stop back by to check out the others this week. 
Here is the template using one piece of 6x6" DSP!!
See how I cut it.
Out of this one sheet of 6x6" DSP I'll be making 4 different card layouts. 
Today's card is showing you the 3x3 diagonally cut piece that is in the top left corner.
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Framed & Fabulous' (words)
card stock:
  • Blackberry Bliss- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Pecan Pie- 3 1/2 x 4 1/2"
  • Cajun Craze- 3 1/4 x 4 1/4"
  • Very Vanilla- 2 1/4" strip- stamp words onto & punch out using the Advent Labels Punch
  • Very Vanilla- 3 1/2 x 4 3/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Autumn Opulence Specialty DSP-
  • 3 x 3"- diagonally cut 
ink:  Blackberry Bliss
other:  Advent Label Punch; Gold Striped 3/8" Mesh Ribbon; Gold Adhesive Backed Dots; dimenionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment