Check out these cute Fall cards!
They are the exact same card, except I just put the DSP strips in different pieces
They are the exact same card, except I just put the DSP strips in different pieces
or I flipped the DSP over to use the other side.
Everyone stamping with me at my September monthly classes will get to make one of these cards.
I used the
#168430- Painted Patch DSP= $13.00
#168431- Painted Pumpkins stamp set= $25.00
I love the fun images & great color non-traditional combination of this Fall card.
Aren't the words cute!
I love this pun.
And notice the coordinating ribbon & embellishments!
SO cool!
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set: 'Painted Pumpkin' (words)
card stock:
- Pool Party- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
- Calypso Coral- 3 1/2 x 4 1/4"
- Calypso Coral- 3/4 x 3 1/2"
- Basic White- 3 3/4 x 4 1/2"- front of card layer
- Basic White- 1" strip- stamp words onto & diagonally cut ends with scissors
- Basic White- 3 1/2 x 4 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper: Painted Patch DSP-
- 3/4 x 4" (x2)
- 1 1/2 x 4"
ink: Pool Party
other: Painted Patch Adhesive Backed Dots; Calypso Coral with Copper Edged Ribbon; dimensionals; glue dots; Details Scissors
I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
Hugs-
SUSIE


No comments:
Post a Comment