Isn't this just amazing!!!
I love the way this holiday decor I made turned out!
This is one of the projects that everyone will be making at my upcoming
Holiday Extravaganza class on 10/24/26!
Space is limited- so if you are wanting to come, be sure you sign up soon!
The inspiration for my project is from page 17 in the September-December Catalog.
Check out the arch!
WOW!
This gorgeous sparkling DSP arch is
#168197- Shimmering Stripes Specialty DSP= $10.50 Online Exclusive
It just shines & sparkles in person.
It reminds me of freshly fallen snow that is sparkling in the sun.
Notice how I die cut images & adhered them to the very backside edges of the wood strips.
I used Glue Dots & Tear & Tape to adhere the die cut pieces & the wood strips together.
Bless my wonderful husband, Deke for cutting & staining all of these for me.
We bought 8' boards, cut them in the shop, stained them & let them dry!
I used 3 of these wood strips for this one decor piece.
I added some words along the front edge!
And......did you notice that I added a wreath onto the house window.
I fussy cut the little bow that is on the wreath, directly from the
A Little Christmas DSP= $13.00 September-December catalog pg. 64.
And then added 3 red Rhinestones onto the wreath
that I colored with a Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blend too.
So what do you think of this holiday decor?
Leave me a message & let me know.
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp sets:
- 'Noel Tidings' (words)
- 'Welcome Noel' (trees/deer)
card stock:
- Basic White- 2 3/4" strip- die cut houses & trees
- Basic White- 3/4" strip- stamp words onto & cut ends at a diagonal
- Mossy Meadow- 1/4 x 5"- adhered to front piece (underneath words)
- Mossy Meadow- 3/4" strip- die cut wreath
designer paper:
- Shimmering Stripes Specialty Paper- 2 x 12"
- A Little Christmas DSP- fussy cut bow out of dsp using scissors
inks: Mossy Meadow & Pecan Pie
Stampin' Blends: Dark Cherry Cobbler- color Rhinestones
other: Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Welcome Noel Dies; Mossy Meadow & Very Vanilla Gingham ribbon; Basic Rhinestones; glue dots; dimensionals; Tear & Tape; Detailed Scissors
Non- SU!: wood strips
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
Hugs-
SUSIE





No comments:
Post a Comment