Wow- isn't today's card beautiful!
I love Fall!
And I love Sunflowers!
I just love this DSP!
I used these new products from the September-December 2026 Catalog.
#168351- Sunflower Fields DSP= $13.00
#168352- Radiant Sunflowers stamp set= $21.00
#168363- Radiant Gems= $8.50
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set: 'Radiant Sunflowers'
card stock:
- Early Espresso- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2" & fold in half for card base
- Golden Glow- 4 x 5 1/4"- emboss using Lazy Daisy 3D Embossing Folder
- Early Espresso- 1 3/4 x 5 1/4"
- Early Espresso- 2 1/2 x 4 1/2"
- Old Olive- 2 1/4 x 4 1/4"
- Basic White- 1" strip- stamp words onto & fussy cut out around using scissors
- Basic White- 2 3/4 x 2 3/4"- for inside of card
designer paper: Sunflower Fields DSP-
- 2 x 4"
ink: Early Espresso
other: Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Lazy Daisy 3D Embossing Folder; Specialty Plate; Radiant Gems; Detail Scissors; dimensionals
I hope you have a great Thursday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE
Hugs-
SUSIE


No comments:
Post a Comment