Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Oh My Frights Halloween Treat box

Here is an adorable Halloween Treat box that everyone made at my
Halloween Treats Classes this month.
Isn't it cute!
It is fun a simple box that you can make & then add your favorite treat inside to give at Halloween. 
 
I used these Online Exclusive products-
#168175- Oh My Fright Dies= $33.00
#168204- Web of Fun stamp set= $21.00
#168221- Seasonal Cheer Mini Embossing Folders- set of 3 (bats/dots)= $13.--
This is what the box looks like when it is assembled.
Notice how I just used a paper clip/ribbon to close it. 
Here is the pattern on how to make this box-
*8 1/2 x 11"cardstock
* score at 2 1/2" & 6" (on short side)
*score  4 1/2 & 6 1/2" (on long side)
*angle score from corner to outside edge as show on all 4 center corners
*fold & adhere
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  Web of Fun (words)
card stock:
  • Timid Tiger- 8 1/2 x 11"- score & fold according to pattern I have shown above
  • Basic Black- 4" strip- die cut tree 
  • Basic Black- 2 3/4" strip- die cut bats
  • Basic Black- 3 1/4 x 4 1/4"
  • Smoky Slate- 3 x 4"- emboss using Seasonal Cheer Mini Embossing Folder (bats & dots)
  • Daffodil Delight- 2" strip- die cut moon 
  • Basic White- 1x 1 1/4"- stamp words onto
ink:  Memento
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Seasonal Cheer Mini Embossing Folders (set of 3- I used the bats/dots)
Now RETIRED:  Timid Tiger Ribbon 
 
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment