THIS OR THAT?
Which do you like better-
The horizontal one- LEFT?
OR
The vertical one- RIGHT?
I used the exact same pieces of supplies to make them both, but flipped the DSP over or turned the card base to give them totally different looks.
Everyone that joined me for my Halloween Treats Classes this month got to choose which one of these cards they were going to make.
These ghosts just make me smile!!
I fold the front of the card base backwards so that this could be a z fold card.
And the spiderweb DSP here is the reverse side of the ghost DSP!
So cool huh!
Notice the ghost?
He has black eyes & mouth.
How did I do that?
I just added a black dimensional behind his face when sticking him to the ghost layer on the backside.
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set: 'Oh My Fright'
card stock:
- Basic Gray- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" for card base
- Smoky Slate- 4 x 5 1/4"- emboss using Swirls of Magic Embossing Folder
- Smoky Slate- 2" strip- stamp words onto & punch out with 1 3/4" Circle Punch
- Vellum- 2 3/4" strip- punch out circle using 2 3/8" Circle Punch
- Basic White- 2" strip- die cut ghosts
- Basic White- 3 1/2 x 4 3/4"- for inside of card
designer paper: Frightfully Fun DSP-
- 3 x 3" (2)
ink: Memento
other: Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Oh My Fright Dies; Swirls of Magic Embossing Folder; 2 3/8" Circle Punch; 1 3/4" Circle Punch; Black 3/8" Iridescent Ribbon; Black dimensionals; glue dots
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
Hugs-
SUSIE


No comments:
Post a Comment