Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Textures & Frames Pop Out

 Here are the birthday cards I made for the twins!
Brody's is the first one & Drakes is the second one.
Aren't they cute!
I love the way they turned out.

This 'Texture & Frames' stamp is what I used!
It is a Sale-a-bration choice & FREE with a $50 product order.
I think it is a hidden treasure, with so many possibilities! 

Which one of these cards do you like better?
THIS OR THAT? 
Be sure you leave me a comment & let me know!
 This is just a super fun geometric 'Texture & Frames' stamp set!
 
And check out the fun pop out center below........ 
(keep on reading)
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp sets:  
  • 'Textures & Frames'- FREE Sale-a-bration with a $50 product order
  • 'Sweet Ice Cream' (words)
card stock:
  • Granny Apple Green- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2'- score at 2 1/8" & 6 3/8" for card base for the center gate fold
  • Pacific Point- 4 x 5 1/4"
  • Basic White- 3 1/2 x 3 3/4"
  • Pacific Point- 1 1/4 x 3 3/4"
  • Basic White- 1 x 3 1/2"- stamp words onto for card front
  • Basic White- 4 x 8 "- for inside of card.  Score at 2", 4" & 6".  Then diagonal score on each end & make center pop up.  I have a photo below showing this.
  • Pacific Point- 2 3/4 x 2 3/4"
  • Basic White- 2 1/2 x 2 1/2"- stamp words onto
inks:  Granny Apple Green & Pacific Point
other:  Simply Scored Scoring Tool; dimensionals
 For the inside I did a fun pop out, using the words from the 
'Sunny Sentiments' stamp set!
Here is the inside CENTER POP OUT pattern.
4 x 8"- score at 2", 4" & 6"
Then diagonal score on both ends.
Fold on all score lines & adhere to the center of the card base.
Then adhere to both sides of the center gate fold! 

You can CLICK HERE to see another card I made 
& added this CENTER POP OUT!
 
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment