Pages

Monday, August 2, 2021

Peaceful Cabins with Soft Pastel Chalks

 This is a totally Susie card.
I used lots of new products from the upcoming Holiday Catalog here.
I love the way this card turned out! 
I used the 'Peaceful Cabin' Bundle!

Look closely at the trees.
How did I color them?
I stamped them onto a piece of Basic White card stock, using Mossy Meadow Ink.
I then colored them with a Sponge Dauber using my Soft Pastel Chalks.
 I then cut out the trees like this!
And adhered them back onto a piece of Basic White card stock.

Look at how the card looks when it is opened up!
 It is a center gate fold card.
Notice how I added the Wintery 3D (snowflake) Embossing Folder to the top flap.
Did you notice the NEW Cork Specialty Paper?
Oh my gosh....it is pretty cool!
 
Here are the measurements & the supplies.
stamp set:  'Peaceful Cabins'
card stock:
  • Mossy Meadow- 7 1/4 x 5 1/2"- score at 1 1/2" & 5 3/4"
  • Crumb Cake- 1 5/8 x 5 1/2"
  • Crumb Cake- 3 x 4"
  • Basic White- 2 3/4 x 3 3/4"- stamp trees onto & die cut
  • Basic White- 2 3/4 x 3 3/4"- layer trees onto
  • Basic White- 1" strip to die cut little stars
  • Basic White- 1/2" strip- stamp words onto & flap end with Paper Snips
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Cork Specialty Paper- 1 x 5 1/2"
ink:  Mossy Meadow
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Cabin Dies; Wintery 3D (Snowflakes) Embossing Folder; Soft Pastel Chalks; Rhinestones; dimensionals; glue dots; Linen Thread; Paper Snips

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment