Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2021

Festive & Bright- 9 weeks to Halloween countdown!


WOO HOOO!!
Today is my 9 week countdown to Halloween!

Check out this CUTE card using some NEW Holiday Catalog products!
They are from the Holiday Catalog!
  • 'Festive & Bright stamp set  
  • Festive Finishes Dies
  • Black & White Gingham Ribbon
My Stamparatus was my best friend when making this card!
I used my Stamparatus to stamp the witches hats & 
so stamp the repeated SPOOKY words!
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Festive & Bright'
card stock:
  • Pumpkin Pie- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base
  • Basic White-  1 1/2x 5 1/2"- stamp hats/brooms onto this, color with Stampin' Blends & die cut out
  • Basic Black- 2 1/4 x 5 1/2"
  • Basic Black- tiny piece to put behind the ghosts that is mounted onto the Pumpkin Pie so the eyes would be black.
  • Basic White-1" strip- die cut 3 ghosts
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
ink:  Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light Basic Black; Dark Cinnamon Cider; Light Crumb Cake; Dark Pumpkin Pie; Dark Daffodil Delight
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Festive Finishes Dies; Black & White 1/4" Gingham Ribbon; Stamparatus; dimensionals; glue dots; Wink of Stella

I hope you have a SPECTACULAR Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE 

6 comments:

  1. That is an adorable card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Dawn!! I love it too!! Happy Stamping!

      Delete
  2. Very cute! Now I'll probably have to buy the Festive & Bright set!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen!! I am glad you like it!! I do too! :)
      Happy Stamping!!!!

      Delete
  3. Love your card! Where did the ghost dies come from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! The ghosts are from the Festive Finishes Dies! When you get the bundle you save 10% & get the stamp set & dies all together! :) Happy Stamping!

      Delete