Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2021

Peaceful Deer Bundle with Peaceful Prints DSP

 

 I LOVE this card!
It is a totally Susie card.
 
What a great guy card it is!
Or it could be a Christmas card.
And depending on the words you put on it, 
this could be a card for many different occasions! 

I used the 'Peaceful Deer' Bundle on page 26 in the Holiday Catalog.
This deer is from the Deer Builder Punch!
It is awesome!
As you know I'm a punch girl!
I added a row of trees along the bottom of the card, 
using the Evergreen Border Punch found on page 147 in the Annual Catalog.
How did I do it?
1.  I used a 1 1/4 x 4" strip of Garden Green card stock.
2.  I lined it up along the left edge of the punch & punched!
3.  I slid the card stock over to the right & 
LINED UP THE PUNCHED TREES like shown above & punched again!
4.  I then got a whole row of perfectly lined up trees!
It is so easy to do!
COOL HUH!
To make the WINDOW that is in the card front I used the 
Label Me Lovely Punch on page 150 in the Annual Catalog.
I slide the punch into the TOP part of the card front as far as it would go.
I made sure that there was even spacing on both the right & sides.
And I then punched to make the WINDOW!
I embossed the card front using the Timber 3D Embossing Folder,
on page 37 in the Holiday Catalog.
 
This is what the card looks like opened up!
Notice how I stamped the trees on the card inside.
This way the trees show thru to the front of the card when the card it shut.
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Peaceful Deer'
card stock:
  • Garden Green- 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"- for back of card
  • Crumb Cake- 5 1/4 x 8"- score at 4", fold in half for card base, emboss the front part using the Timber 3D Embossing Folder & then attach to the Garden Green base
  • Garden Green- 1 1/4 x 4"- punch out trees
  • Garden Green- 1 1/4 x 4"- layer behind the dotted DSP
  • Crumb Cake- 2" strip- stamp deer & punch out
  • Basic White- 1/2" strip- stamp words onto & cut to desired length with scissors
  • Basic White- 3 3/4 x 5"- for inside of card.  Stamp trees onto this so that they are centered in the card front WINDOW.
designer paper:  Peaceful Prints DSP- FREE SAB choice with a $50 product order
  • 1 x 4"
ink:  Memento & Garden Green
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Timber 3D Embossing Folder; Deer Builder Punch; Label Me Lovely Punch; Bakers Twine Essentials Pack (Crumb Cake); Elegant Faceted Gems; dimensionals; glue dots

I hope you have a SPECTACULAR Sunday!!
I'm headed out the door early this morning to spend my day stamping with several of my friends & I can't wait!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment