Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2021

Nuts About Squirrels

 Summer is in high gear right now with the HOT temps & HIGH humidity!
But FALL is on my mind!
As I LOVE Fall!
And I'm having so much fun creating fall projects with
some of the NEW products in the Holiday Catalog.

Check out this little squirrel!
I think he is adorable & think my card turned out so cute!
Does this little squirrel make you smile?
He sure does me!
I think his eyes make him look pretty ornery!
 
Check out the products that I used here.
  • #156475 Nuts About Squirrels- $17.00- pg. 49 Holiday Catalog
  • #155841 Beauty of the Earth DSP= $11.50- pg. 130 Annual Catalog
  • #156385 Merriest Hybrid Embossing Folder/Dies-= $39.00- pg. 43 Holiday Catalog
I think that the leaves/branches in this Beauty of the Earth DSP
just works perfectly with this card theme.
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Nuts About Squirrels'
card stock:
  • Cajun Craze- 4 1/4 x 11"
  • Crumb Cake- 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"- die cut Merriest Frame
  • Cajun Craze-3 1/4" strip- die cut scalloped circle
  • Cajun Craze- 3/4 x 3 1/2"
  • Basic White- 2 3/4" strip- stamp squirrel onto & die cut circle
  • Basic White- 1 1/2" strip- stamp words onto & die cut circle
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Beauty Of The Earth DSP- 1 x 5 1/4"; 1 x 5 1/4"
ink:  Memento & Crumb Cake
Stampin' Blends:  Dark Crumb Cake & Light Cajun Craze (for the acorn)
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder/Dies; Layering Circle Dies; Linen Thread; dimensionals; glue dots; Metallic Pearls (gold)

I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment