Pages

Friday, August 27, 2021

Reflected In Nature

 WOW!!
Check out this COOL stamp set called- 'Reflected in Nature'.
Isn't this reflection just so cool.
This is a dis'ink'tive stamp, 
which means it has natural shadowing & texture in the stamp!
 
I just love how this card turned out!
My dear friend, Chris loves this set......
and I just couldn't wait to create with it.
So she was my inspiration in creating this card.
This is a fun center gate fold card.
It looks likes this when opened up!
 Notice how I added the Timber 3D Embossing Folder on the Crumb Cake card stock!

Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Reflected in Nature'
card stock:
  • Misty Moonlight- 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"- for card base
  • Crumb Cake- 4 x 5 1/4"- emboss with Timber 3D Embossing Folder
  • Misty Moonlight- 4 x 11"- score at 2", 3 3/4", 7 1/4", 9"- fold this & attach as shown
  • Crumb Cake- 3 3/4 x 4"
  • Misty Moonlight- 3 1/4 x 3 1/2"
  • Basic White- 2 7/8 x 3 1/8"- stamp cabin/water reflection image on this
  • Basic White- 3/8 x 3 1/2"- stamp words onto this & flap ends
  • Basic White- 3 1/4 x 4"- for inside of card
ink:  Misty Moonlight
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Timber 3D Embossing Folder; Linen Thread; Simply Scored Scoring Tool; dimensionals; glue dots; Paper Snips

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. VERY pretty! Just now getting to make winter cards. Appreciate your measurement and sharing your pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathy!! I am glad you like it!! I do too! Yes- I always share my supplies & measurements- so you can make it too!! Happy Stamping!! Hugs- SUSIE

      Delete