Pages

Monday, August 23, 2021

Evergreen Elegance

All of these cards are the exact same layout! 

I just changed the stamp set, DSP & colors!

COOL HUH!
Which one is your favorite?
Leave me a message below & let me know!
Check out this tree card using the 'Evergreen Elegance' stamp set.
It is simple, yet very elegant!
 I combined the Tidings of Christmas DSP with it!
And I added a little strip of the gorgeous Be Dazzling Specialty Paper 
that is a Sale-a-braiton choice you can get for FREE with a $50 order!

 Here are the supplies & measurements so that you can make this card too!
stamp set:  'Evergreen Elegance' stamp set
card stock:
  • Soft Succulent- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base
  • Evening Evergreen- 3 3/4 x 4"
  • Be Dazzling- 3/4 x 1"(x2)- put on each end.  There isn't any need to put clear across the card as you can't see it!  :)
  • Basic White- 3/4 x 3 1/2"- stamp words onto
  • Basic White- 2" strip- stamp tree & die cut with circle
  • Evening Evergreen- 2"- die cut circle
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for the inside of the card
designer paper: Tidings of Christmas DSP
  • 3 1/2 x 3 1/2"- cute 3/4" on both ends.  Then that leaves you a 2" middle strip that you can cut in half make these 2- 1" x 3 1/2" strips. 
ink: Evening Evergreen
other: Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Layering Circle Dies; Evening Evergreen 3/8" Chevron Ribbon; Gilded Gems; dimensionals; glue dots

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

4 comments:

  1. Hi Susie...They are all so cute and such an easy but elegant lay out! If I had to choose, I would go with those cute little penguins! I fell in love with them at first sight! Thanks for sharing and have a great week, Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Marilyn! I like them all! And think that they are so different too! I agree- I LOVE the penguins! But that little ghost is adorable too! And I'm a tree lover- so anything with trees in it is totally me too! Happy Stamping! Thanks!! HUGS! SUSIE

      Delete