Pages

Friday, August 20, 2021

Delicate Dahlias "Mums" Fall card

 WOW!
This is an awesome stamp set called 'Delicate Dahlias'!
It is a Sale-a-bration set & you can get it for FREE with a $100 product order.
 
I laid out all of these colors of card stock trying to decide which color
I was going to use for my card base.
I decided on Early Espresso with a Cajun Craze layer. 
But I think any of them would have been pretty!
Isn't this just a gorgeous card!!
I just LOVE IT! 
 
I need to give a big shout out & thanks, to my very talented downline Dawn!
As my card was totally inspired by her!
Dawn was thinking that these Dahlia's could be Mums!
And I so agree with her, don't you!
Dawn gave me a slim line card similar to this card, so I cased her creation.
I made mine into a regular A2 card size.
And my card is also a fun z fold!
This is what it looks like standing up!
 How did I do this?
1.  I stamped the outline of the flowers using Early Espresso Ink.
2.  Stamp the inside of the flowers using different colors of ink-
Bumblebee; Blackberry Bliss; Cajun Craze; Pumpkin Pie
3.  Notice the splatters!  I used the wide tip of the 
Pumpkin Pie & Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Write Markers to make them! 
4.  Emboss this using the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder.
5.  Attach to Cajun Craze card stock & then onto the left side of the 
Early Espresso z fold base of card front.
 Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Delicate Dahlias'- Sale-a-bration choice= FREE with $100 product order
card stock:
  • Early Espresso- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 2 1/8" & 4 1/4"- to make a z fold card base
  • Cajun Craze- 4 1/8 x 5 3/8"
  • Very Vanilla- 4 x 5 1/8"
  • Kraft- 1/2 x 4 1/4"
  • Early Espresso- 1/2 x 4 1/4"
  • Very Vanilla- 1/2" strip- stamp words onto & diagonally cut ends
  • Very Vanilla- 2"strip- stamp leaf onto & fussy cut out with scissors
  • Very Vanilla- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
inks:  Early Espresso, Bumblebee; Blackberry Bliss; Cajun Craze; Pumpkin Pie
Stampin' Write Markers:  Cherry Cobbler & Cajun Craze
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder; Elegant Facets Gems; Paper Snips; dimensionals; glue dots
 Check out my pile of "Happy Mail" I sent out!!

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! This card is GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers look just like mums. Who would have thought? Beautiful design and colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lynn!! I am glad that you like it! I know....I love it! Happy Stamping!!

      Delete
  3. Oh, My! This card is absolutely gorgeous --and doesn't appear to be too terribly difficult to make. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like this too! Thanks so much!! Happy Stamping!

      Delete
  4. Just found this lovely card on pinterest and am about to case it. Thanks for the wonderful ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh. Thanks Lynne! I am glad you found it & love this too!! Yes- be sure you check my blog each day, as I post something new! Happy stamping! Hugs- SUSIE

      Delete