Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2021

Beautifully Penned Designer Paper

 A quick card using the Beautifully Penned DSP!
This DSP is a Sale-a-bration choice that you can get for FREE
when you place a catalog product order of $50.

You all know that I love black & white cards.
Now how fun is this!
 
I used these NEW products-
I combined the 'Thinking Thanks & Peace' stamp set
& the cool Black & White Gingham Ribbon with this card!
 Check out these flowers!
They are so pretty just left black & white!
BUT I could have colored them using my Stampin' Blends....
I'll have to do that & share with you tomorrow!
Aren't these big words from the 'Thinking Thanks & Peace' stamp set great!
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Thinking Thanks & Peace'
card stock:
  • Basic Black- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base
  • Basic Black-3 1/2" strip- die cut scalloped circle
  • Basic White- 3 1/4" strip- die cut circle
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Beautifully Penned DSP- FREE Sale-a-bration Choice
  • 2 x 5 1/4"
  • 3 x 4"
ink:  Memento
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Layering Circle Dies; Black & White Gingham Ribbon; Elegant Faceted Gems; dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment