Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Blackberry Beauty DSP

Check out this elegant card!
And it was sooo simple!
 
The pretty flowers are one of the DSP prints
in the Blackberry Beauty Specialty DSP pack!
 WOW!
There is a lot of sparkle here!
 
Look at the chunky gold strip I added to the left side.
It is sooo pretty!
This strip is the Be Dazzling Paper that you can get for 
FREE with a $50 product order during Sale-a-bration.
I definitely is dazzling!
So what do you think?
 When I first saw this DSP I actually thought that 
the flowers were stamped onto a linen type paper.
 
I used the words from the 'Pretty Pumpkin' stamp set.
NOTE:  The dies in this bundle do not cut out the words like this.
I did fussy cut them out with my scissors! 
*I stamped the words onto a scrap strip piece of the dsp that I cut off.  
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Pretty Pumpkins'
card stock:
  • Early Espresso- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Very Vanilla- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card 
  • Be Dazzling Paper- 3/4 x 5 1/4"
designer paper:  Blackberry Beauty Specialty DSP- 3 x 5 1/4"
ink:  Early Espresso
other:  Paper Snips; Simply Elegant Trim (gold cord); dimensionals; glue dots

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment: