Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Feels Like Home

Wow- simple, elegant & so pretty!   

I made this quick card last night for today's post.
I have been wanting to use the NEW Sale-a-bration stamp set
called- 'Feels Like Home', but didn't have time to color it.
So I decided to create a monochromatic card.
 
What do you think?
I hope you like it as much as I do!
Look at this cool DSP!
It is from the Peaceful Place Specialty DSP on page 37 in the Holiday Mini Catalog.
I think that it just helps make this card pop!
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Feels Like Home'- FREE Sale-a-bration set with a $50 product order
card stock:
  • Basic Gray- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2"- fold in half for card base
  • Smoky Slate- 3/4 x 5 1/2"
  • Smoky Slate- 3 1/4 x 4 1/2"
  • Basic White- 2 3/4 x 4"- stamp scene onto this
  • Smoky Slate- 1 1/4" strip- stamp words & punch out with Double Oval Punch
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Peaceful Place Specialty DSP- 2 x 5 1/4"
ink:  Basic Gray
other:  Double Oval Punch; Metallic Pearls (silver); dimensionals; glue dots

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment