Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2021

Frames & Textures

I love this fun card made using the 'Frames & Textures' stamp set.
This stamp set is a SAB choice that you can get for FREE with a $50 product order.
Here is the stamp set- 'Textures & Frames'!
Notice how I stamped the circles onto Basic White card stock
& then layered them onto another piece of Basic White card stock, 
which I added splatter stamped images onto the edges of it.
Look at these circles.
Which circles do you like better?
This- #1 or That- #2?
#1 is where I stamped both the solid circles & the outline circles using Polished Pink ink.
#2 is where I "stamped off" the solid circles onto my scrap paper & then stamped them onto the Basic White card stock, using Polished Pink ink.  I then stamped the outline circles full strength over solid stamped off circles.
I love how this card turned out!
It is clean, simple & just stinkin' cute!
 
Did you notice that I added a strip of DSP underneath the words?
This strip is from the Whimsy & Wonder Specialty DSP on page 25 in the Holiday Mini.
Here are the measurements & supplies.
stamp sets:  
  • 'Textures & Frames'- SAB choice= FREE with a $50 product order
  • 'Sweet Ice Cream' (words)
card stock:
  • Polished Pink- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4", fold in half for card base
  • Basic White- 3 1/2 x 4 3/4"- stamp splatters around the outside edges
  • Basic White- 3 1/4 x 4 1/2"- stamp circles onto this
  • Polished Pink- 1 1/4 x 3 1/2"
  • Basic White- 1 x 3 1/4"- stamp words onto this
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Whimsy & Wonder Specialty DSP- 3/4 x 4 1/4"
ink:  Polished Pink
other:  Polished Pink Ribbon; 2021-2023 In Color Jewels; dimensionals; glue dots

I hope you have a GREAT Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments: